Stacy Tilton Reviews: Lugz boots - It's time to get my trek on!

Featured Post

Dinner, a cruise, and a hot date!

Saturday, December 17

Lugz boots - It's time to get my trek on!


We live out in the country and have lots of uneven ground that I walk around on a daily basis. Sometimes it's a hill to get down to the chicken coop, and sometimes it's a few rustic steps on the path to take the dog potty. And for me that means I need a good pair of boots to make sure my feet are well supported. Which leads me to the first thing I really love about my new Lugz boots. They have a good amount of support around my ankles that help keep me from twisting my ankle when walking on the uneven ground. They are't so tall that they are uncomfortable, and aren't too short as to not give me the support I need. If you ask me they are just perfect. However something that's even more exciting to me about them is the memory foam footbed inside. I can wear these boots all afternoon doing yard work and my feet don't end up achy at the end of the day. They are really quite comfortable for hiking boots. I haven't had the chance yet, but I'm looking forward to wearing them the next time we had over to the state park to do some trail walking. I can only imagine how well they will do helping me keep steady and keep my traction. On the overall I would say these are a great choice if you do any sort of hiking, trail walking, or just plain walking even. Heck they even look good paired up with blue jeans!

About:
The Empire Hi WR is a water resistant and slip resistant plain toe boot that features our patented Flexastride memory foam technology. This boot has the perfect blend of style and comfort to protect your feet year round. They have a water resistant durabrush upper, padded tongue and collar, and flexastride molded memory foam insole with a Mark II tested slip resistant rubber sole.

Connect with Lugz: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

Win it:  One lucky reader will win a pair of women's Lugz Empire Hi WR. This giveaway will end January 1st at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen.  Prize fulfillment will be made by the sponsor, I am not responsible for prize delivery or lost or stolen deliveries. Open to residents of the US.

Entry Method:  Please use Rafflecopter form to enter.

a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: I received compensation in the form of product in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.

96 comments:

  1. I really like hiking boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like boots the come up to my calf or higher. Brittney House

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the short boots. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like short boots for my boot cut jeans

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all boots. Nice knee high leather boots would be my first pick I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It depends where I'm going to wear the boots. For dress, I like tall boots, if I'm going to be walking a lot, I like hiking boots.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like short boots the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like boots that cover my ankle so the snow doesn't get in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite type of boots are Cowboy Boots (preferably with the Cowboy in them!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like short boots, mainly because I have large calves and cute boots in wide are harder to find.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like short boots with fur inside

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like both but wear short ones more often. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite are hiking boots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like hiking boots. Love hiking but don't have the proper footwear.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I prefer ankle high boots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like boots that cover my ankles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tall boots. They are better for walking in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite type of boot is hiking.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Short boots are my favorite.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like hiking boots that are above the ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I usually like the ankle boots style.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite type of boots are tall boots.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like a short boot mostly. i really like all boots

    ReplyDelete
  24. I tend to wear more ankle boots, though I can't say no to a great combat boot!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love boots, especially ones with an arch support.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love boots that cover your calf.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Booties, knee boots, mukluks, cowboy boots, I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Darlene CruzDecember 19, 2016

    Short boots, I'm a jean wearing gal. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like mid calf boots, something comfy for sure! mindy_delisi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm currently a fan of the 1/2-high boot style. Can wear them multiple seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  31. i usually wear tall boots because they are aesthetically pleasing to me, but i really need a pair of hiking boots

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like short boots that cover my ankles. dwelchert at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like tall boots. It keeps me much warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like tall boots that cover your calf

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like medium height boots :)

    mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the Women's Tallulah WR boots.They are a medium height and
    comfortable looking boot.

    ReplyDelete
  37. While I love tall boots, since I had surgery a year ago and was cut from my groin to a few inches above my ankle, I haven't seemed to be able to wear them. I also really like short boots which is a good thing because that's all I could wear last year and so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like short hiking boots.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love short boots....easier to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like shorter boots for everyday wear but don't mind calf height for dressing up.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like tall but also like hiking boots we hike a lot

    ReplyDelete
  42. I prefer shorter ones. I don't actually have any boots right now, but I could probably use some winter ones for the snow, as well as some hiking boots for when I go hiking in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like boots that go just above the ankle, without a big heel. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. My favorite is definitely hiking boots. Lugz has so many color variations also, it makes them awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like a taller boot the best.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love short boots but I do wear hiking boots too .

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like hiking boots. It depends on what I am doing as to how high they need to be.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like shorter boots.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I do like the short boots.
    dawns_horizen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like medium boots with fur inside because it gets cold and snowy here.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like short boots, I just don't have that much need for tall ones.
    ******************
    {in the contest I am Margot C__ on the Rafflecopter}

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like short boots--taller ones don't fit well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  53. i like hiking boots. i really like the women's flirt high zip in Riverstone/ Black

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love riding boots but have recently bought some short boots and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like Hiking boots the best

    ReplyDelete
  56. **Not an entry - a note!**
    I DO follow the REAL Lugz account on Twitter - it's @LungzNYC.
    I did NOT follow the account linked on the widget @LugzLifestyle, because it's a egg account belonging to a spammer and has nothing to do with the Lugz Boots at all.
    Hope that's ok.
    ******************
    {in the contest I am Margot C__ on the Rafflecopter}

    ReplyDelete
  57. My favorite type of boots are the long type of boots

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like short boots the most.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like tall boots because I feel like my ankle is more protected and that makes me feel more secure in what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like short boots, but when it's really cold I need my tall ones.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love tall boots, anything that is sturdy and keeps my feet warm!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like short boots.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like most boots except for booties and high heeled ones. I tend to wear hiking boots the most.

    ReplyDelete
  64. something i asked for was Boots from Santa this would be fabulous cause I did not get them

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like tall boots.
    shawnac68@hotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  66. My favorite would be a good quality hiking boot

    ReplyDelete