Stacy Tilton Reviews: Have fun making S'mores indoors! @YumNummies

Sunday, December 18

Have fun making S'mores indoors! @YumNummies


So let me ask you a question. Do you like s'mores? Okay, who am I kidding of course you do, doesn't everyone?  Well now you can create your own scrumptious mini s'mores anytime you like with this super fun S'More Maker playset from Yummy Nummies. I thought it was total genius when I saw it. I mean who wouldn't want to make a s'more indoors year round? And without the need of an actual fire! I know, I know what you're thinking a s'more has to be toasted over a fire to really be a s'more. And that's what I had always believe too, until I tried one of these mini s'mores that is. They are actually really tasty, and less messy which is a win-win in my book. I'm all about less mess when it comes to making things in the kitchen with the kids. And since this set doesn't require heat you can let the kiddos play with it all on their own and not have to worry about them getting burned. It's recommended for ages six and up and I think that's a good age to start with. Younger kids might not quite get the concept or be able to make their own mixes and therefore not enjoy it as much.

Playset includes: 
1 kitchen magic tray
1 campfire spatula
1 spoon
1 plate
1 measuring scoop
2 graham cracker mix packets
1 chocolate mix packet
1 marshmallow mix packet
1 instruction sheet

Connect with Yummy Nummies: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Disclosure: I received compensation in the form of product in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment