Featured Travel Post
It's funny how we grow up in a certain part of a state yet sometimes we still don't really know much about it. Take for instance ...
Thursday, April 6
Easter Basket-Inspired Treats from Hershey’s
I don't know about you, but the first thing I think about when it comes to filling my kids Easter baskets is candy. I know candy is not always the best for them, but like all things it's all about moderation. That's why I like picking up multi-packs or bulk bags of candies because I can add a few of them to their baskets and even use some for our family Easter egg hunt. Hershey's is probably one of my favorite go-to big | YouTube brands for filling their baskets because they have such a wide variety of offerings. Plus they have fun stuff that's only available at Easter like carrot cake Kisses and marshmallow eggs. So why not splurge a little so everyone in the family can enjoy a sweet treat for Easter!
Easter Fun Facts:
• Hershey’s is the Instant consumable leader, with a 56.7% share.
• Top 2 overall Easter brands are #1 Reese’s Brand (14.9% share) and #2 Cadbury Brand (9.7% share).
• According to a 2017 survey, approximately half of respondents who celebrate Easter say Easter eggs (50%) are an essential aspect of the holiday ₂
• Further, nearly two-in-five (39%) people who celebrate Easter say that chocolate and candies are essential to the holiday.
• 60% say creating or receiving Easter baskets was one of their favorite parts of the holiday when they were young.
• *Exclusively Sold at Target* Reese’s Gold Eggs - Be sure to find the Golden Egg this Easter with Reese’s Gold Eggs. The eye catching foils will make finding them in your Easter egg hunt even sweeter. Available in 10-oz. bag (SRP $4.39)
• *Exclusively Sold at Walmart* Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs - A reinvented fan favorite hits shelves this Easter. Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs provide the sweet taste of Reese’s signature peanut butter, dipped in a delicious white crème. Available in 10.8-oz. bag (SRP $4.39)
• *Exclusively Sold at Walmart* Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg 5 Pack – This multi-pack allows you to enjoy a 3-D egg filled with Reese’s signature peanut butter dipped in a creamy milk chocolate now and save the rest for another time. Available in 6-oz. package (SRP $3.48)
• Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Eggs – These creamy marshmallow filled eggs covered in smooth milk chocolate will make every bunny happy. Available in 3.9-oz. and 5.4-oz. bags (SRP $4.39)
• Hershey’s Kisses Carrot Cake Candies – A classic Easter dessert now comes bite-sized. Hershey’s Kisses Carrot Cake Candies capture the taste of carrot cake in just one candy. Now available nationally in 7-oz. and 9-oz. bags (SRP $4.39)
• Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs King Size – A must-have this Easter season got itself a makeover in a BIG way. A classic fan favorite, Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg, is now available in a delicious white crème. Available in 2.4-oz. bag (SRP $1.88)
• Reese’s Peanut Butter Bunny –Reese’s Peanut Butter Bunny is here to help spread the fresh feeling of spring with its creamy Reese’s signature peanut butter filling making for a great Easter Basket stuffer for Reese’s fanatics. Available in 1.2-oz. package (SRP $1.00)
• Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg – Reese’s signature peanut butter is transformed into an egg shape and dipped into creamy milk chocolate to create the ultimate Easter treat. Available as 1.2-oz. egg (SRP $0.92)
For more information on Easter products and creative ideas to celebrate this spring, visit www.Hersheylands.com.
Connect with Hershey’s: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of the above mentioned brand. I may have received monetary compensation or product(s) in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.