Featured Travel Post
We had such a good time back in 2014 when we first visited Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament in Schaumburg, IL we decided to go ba...
Friday, January 13
It's time to start printing those holiday photos!
Raise your hand if you have tons of photos on your camera phone from the holidays just waiting to be printed. Come on admit it, there's at least a few on there. It's time to free up that valuable phone space by printing them off. With the Epson Expression Premium XP-640 I'm able to wirelessly print photos from my phone with ease. Maybe those photos are trapped on your camera and not your phone. The Epson Expression still has you covered. You can pop your memory card right into the front of the printer and use the touch panel to print without the need of a computer. I have to tell you I'm loving all of the features. The photos come out super fast, and they look just as good as if I had ordered them online. No more waiting weeks for one of the online printing services to finally ship out your order and the post office to find their way to your mailbox. Safe yourself the hassle and print your photos at home!
Epson Expression Premium XP-640
• Superior photo quality — vivid, bright photos and sharp text, with 5-color inks
• Fast — lab-quality 4" x 6" photos in as fast as 20 seconds
• Create — borderless photos up to 8" x 10"; dedicated photo and DVD trays
• Convenient — save time and paper with auto 2-sided printing
• Ultimate wireless — easy iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing; includes Wi-Fi Direct® for network-free printing
• PC-free printing — 2.7" LCD and touch panel, built-in USB and memory card slots
• Creative Print App — easily print Facebook and Instagram photos and create custom cards, collages and more
• Individual ink cartridges — replace only the cartridge that runs out
• Small-in-One — ultra powerful performance, ultra slim design
• Share — scan to Facebook and the cloud for easy photo sharing
Connect with Epson:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Disclosure: I received compensation in the form of product in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.