Stacy Tilton Reviews: Special Edition Campbell’s Spider-Man Soup #RealRealLife

Featured Post

Welcome to Fishers, Indiana - Population FUN!

Tuesday, December 13

Special Edition Campbell’s Spider-Man Soup #RealRealLife


I've always been one of those that ate chicken noodle soup when I was sick growing up. And it wasn't until I had my daughter that it became more of a staple in our cabinet for other eating enjoyment too. She's one that loves to eat the shaped pasta soups for lunch with half a sandwich. So thanks to her I've gotten into eating them more often too. I mean what's better for warming up on a cold day then a bowl of hot soup? And if you're going to have soup why not make it something fun like Spiderman inspired soup with fun shapes in it!

Made with intricate, die-cut pasta figures, followers of the classic comic can fill their soup spoons with miniature shapes inspired by the Spider-Man. The special edition Healthy Kids Pasta with Chicken Soup does not contain added MSG, artificial flavors or artificial colors.



I'm totally loving this cute commercial for the Campbell’s Spider-Man Soup. You have no idea you're going to be in for a fun surprise until the very end. #RealRealLife

Disclosure: I received compensation in the form of product in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment