Featured Travel Post
It's funny how we grow up in a certain part of a state yet sometimes we still don't really know much about it. Take for instance ...
Monday, December 19
Mattel makes gift giving fun!
I can remember some of my favorite gifts as a child being ones that were from the Mattel toy lineup. And so when I'm looking for something for toy gift giving I tend to check out theirs first. I love that they offer so many different toys for all ages. Some brands tend to only offer toys for a specific age group making it a little harder to shop for various aged kids at the same time. With Mattel I can pick up something for my daughter that's ten and my niece that's five with ease. Plus they always have toys that follow along with the latest and greatest characters that kids know and love. I'm particularly loving their new DC Super Hero Girls line. Finally super heroes that girls can play with and enjoy too! And of course there's lots of great new things from the Barbie line - I just can't believe how much it's changed from when I was younger. Now Barbie has all sorts of friends, pets, and fun toys to choose from.
Barbie® Ultimate Puppy Mobile
• It’s the ultimate puppy mobile! Inspired by the film Barbie™ and Her Sisters in a Puppy Chase movie, this Barbie® vehicle transforms from a sporty SUV to a playground perfect for Barbie® doll, her sisters and their adorable pets -- four puppies are included for pet play right out of the box!
• Lift up the roof of the SUV and pull open its sides to reveal a deluxe island-inspired play area! Play spaces include lounge areas, a tiki-themed smoothie bar, a television, beds for all four puppies and a truly amazing feature: when one puppy rides down the zipline all the way across the play set, it triggers a fun palm tree “elevator” for another puppy!
• When it’s time to nap, tuck them in their colorful beds that line the palm tree decorated tower; puppy food bowls are perfect for feeding time. And, in space at the end of the zipline, a red fire hydrant awaits the puppy for potty breaks!
DC Super Hero Girls™ Action Doll Asst
Inspired by a new interpretation of iconic DC Comics characters in an all new high school setting, who are learning to hone their super powers, girls can explore their own inner heroes with this assortment of dolls designed to lead to Super Hero fun.
• Fashions include elements from original DC Comics Super Heroes while accessories highlight the characters super powers. Articulation allows for lots of action and Super Hero poses. Colors and decorations may vary.
And of course Monster High is still a big hit with the kids, at least that's what I hear from my 10-year old daughter. I thought she might be out-growing them, but she got so excited when she saw me open the box this set came in. I love that it's more than just a doll, you also have lots of fun accessories and it even incorporates the use of your phone to take photos. Now how cool is that?!
Monster High™ Welcome To Monster High™ Playset
• In the new Monster High™ story “Welcome to Monster High™,” the students of Monster High™ unite to revel in the opening of the iconic high school. Recreate the fun with Draculaura™ doll and this uhhh-mazing play set that captures all the action, dancing -- and photo ops! There are three different backgrounds and three different props for the photo boo-th. Make a selection, slip a personal smart device (not included) into the camera-themed holder and snap a scary cool shot.
• Then head on over to the dance floor. Place two dolls in the mechanisms (other dolls sold separately) and turn the dial to see them dance the fright away! As they dance, a spooktacular light feature occurs -- Ari Hauntington™ appears on the stage backdrop to bring to unlife the moment when she performs in the movie!
• Set includes Draculaura™ doll, photo booth, prop stand, feature dance floor, camera-themed smart device holder, three photo backdrops and three photo props. This item is so freaky fabulous the details are restricted.
Disclosure: I received compensation in the form of product in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.