Featured Travel Post
We had such a good time back in 2014 when we first visited Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament in Schaumburg, IL we decided to go ba...
Tuesday, November 29
It's safe travels ahead with Diono Radian RXT
Of all the decisions you make to keep your child safe, one of the most important is choosing the right car seat. The one that fits your vehicle, fits your child, and the one you will use and install correctly every time you travel. Being a mom of two I can say this wasn't always the easiest task for me when my kiddos were younger. However now days there are so many great options out there that will protect and grow with your kiddos without breaking the bank. Take for instance the Diono Radian RXT that can be used from birth up to a 120 lbs. Now that's what I'm talking about! I remember having to have three different seats all together for my kids as they grew. Such a waste of money and an inconvenience all around. With the Diono Radian RXT you make the one time purchase and you're set because it has a 10 year life span. I can't think of anything else that lasts that long through a child growing up. As a mom I have to say I love all of the features it offers too. From an angled cup holder making it easy for toddlers to reach their juice cups, to a machine washable cover making cleaning a breeze, to the ability to fold flat for storage or air travel. It's truly an all-in-one seat that's the perfect gift for any new parent.
Diono's Radian RXT car seat is designed with a child's security and safety as top priorities. It's made with premium materials and thoughtful safety features like a steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced side walls, energy absorbing EPS foam, and a five-point harness put your mind at ease. Plus – three seats can fit comfortably across your back seat!
• Premium plush interlock knit fabric (in Black Cobalt, Black Mist, Black Plum, Black Scarlet and Essex colors)
• Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
• Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 lbs, forward-facing children from 20-80 lbs in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 lbs.
• Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
• Fits 3 across in most mid-size vehicles, folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
• NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
• Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
• Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
• Safe Stop® energy-absorbing harness
• 12-position adjustable headrest, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
• Rear-facing tether capability
• Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
• Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
• Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
• Cover is machine washable
• Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
• 10 year life
Connect with Diono:
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Disclosure: I received compensation in the form of product in exchange for my honest and unbiased thoughts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by my partnership with mentioned brands.