Featured Travel Post
We had such a good time back in 2014 when we first visited Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament in Schaumburg, IL we decided to go ba...
Thursday, October 20
Eating good with San-J Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
I don't know if I've ever shared with you before or not, but I'm a big fan cooking at home. It's so much healthier and less expensive than going out to dinner. Plus I can customize my meals for everyone in my house. Recently I got the opportunity to try out some products from the San-J line and have to say I'm really enjoying using them. The first I tried was the San-J Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce. I used it to make some homemade fajita fixins'. I like that the organic version of the San-J soy sauce isn't super strong and overwhelming and is more mild than others tend to be. Mixed with a few "secret" spices we had us some tasty fajita meat and veggies. Plus it didn't take a whole lot either so I still have plenty left for other meals too.
If you're not sure how to use products from the San-J line they have a really nice recipe section right on their website. It has a ton of great ideas, plus you can find them based on things like what San-J product you have, what meat you're using, or what course of the meal you want to create. This was nice because in my kit I received some sauces I wasn't quite sure how to use so I was able to hop on over to the website and find dishes my family would enjoy.
Want to know a little more? Check out these facts about San-J Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce.
• San-J Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce is made with 100% soy and no wheat while regular soy sauce is made with 40-60% wheat.
• The higher concentration of soy protein gives San-J Tamari a richer, milder, more complex taste.
• Fermented for up to six months with Japanese brewing methods, San-J Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce is made without artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
• San-J Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce is certified organic, gluten free, vegan, Kosher and Non-GMO Project verified.
• A 10 oz. bottle of San-J Organic Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce typically retails for around $4.45.
Connect with San-J:
Facebook | Twitter
Disclosure: I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.