Not too long ago I started exercising again at the gym where my husband works and even took the plunge and signed up for a yoga class. A long winter didn't prove to be too good to my body so I new it was time to get up and moving again. Equipped with my new Yoga Sport Duffel in hand I felt like I could take on the world. It's it funny how something as simple as a new bag can give us extra confidence? I didn't want to stand out as a "newbie" that didn't know what she was doing. I knew I needed a bag that would hold everything I needed and be fit for the job. This one definitely did that - and it got lots of compliments along the way.
• 26 liter, main compartment with large, zippered opening.
• Yoga Sport Duffel stuffs into makeup pouch for easy storage.
• Single poly mesh side pockets holds 1000 ml bottle (bottle not included).
• Large, adjustable over-shoulder webbing straps.
• Front zippered accessory pocket.
• Pass through for easily carrying yoga mat.
• Dual top webbing carry handles.
I also recently got a really awesome pullover from the High Sierra line. Oh my goodness let me tell you it's so super soft. Sometimes I wear it just so I can feel the softness on the inside. We took a weekend trip over spring break and I was so thankful I had this because in the evenings it cooled off quite a bit and I needed something to keep me warm. This pullover definitely did the job. And with the nice big pocket on the front I could even keep my cell phone close at hand still for taking photos of the kids.
• 245gm polyester space-dyed stretch fleece.
• 4 way stretching technology for superior comfort.
• Kangaroo pocket.
• Oversized comfort collar with hood.
• Thumb hole cuffs to seal out cold and weather.
And last but definitely not least I received this awesome lightweight jacket. It's been great this spring with all the up and down weather we've been having. It's even waterproof which I have to say has come in handy more than once over the last few weeks. I actually started keeping it in my car for those freak showers that seem to keep popping up. And because I ordered it up a size I can even put it on over a sweatshirt with no problems so it's great for layering. This is one of those jackets that's made for warmer weather, but can be worn year round with layering.
• Shell: 100% Nylon Micro-Ripstop – 120gm
• Lining: Mesh body, Taffeta sleeves and hood
• ARMADRI: Waterproof, breathable, durable and functional
• ARMAREPEL: Repels water, dirt & oil
• Two secure zippered hand pockets
• Center front zipper with hook and loop closure
• Drop tail hem with cinch cord
• Adjustable hook stows in collar
This was my first encounter with the High Sierra brand and I have to say so far I am hooked. Their line has awesome products that come in really neat color combinations. I'm one that likes the muted colors a big more than the flashy neons or pastels so they are great for my taste preferences. The other nice thing is they make products that are perfect for the outdoors and our family has really gotten into spending lots of time on the go and enjoying nature.