Featured Travel Post
It's funny how we grow up in a certain part of a state yet sometimes we still don't really know much about it. Take for instance ...
Friday, March 11
Shakira teams up with Fisher-Price to create the GROW app - #Giveaway Ends 3/25
Global music sensation Shakira might be best known for her big music hits and dance moves, but she is also passionate about motherhood and understanding the tools needed for raising healthy and happy kids. To help make sure that other moms across the globe have access to the resources they need, she has collaborated with Fisher-Price and a group of globally renowned experts from top foundations around the world on a brand new early childhood development app tool called GROW. The app is free for iOS and Android, available in Spanish and English, and features tips customized to a child’s age to foster early childhood development from birth and through age five as well as a timeline feature to track developmental tools.
GROW is a true passion project for Shakira and she is looking forward to helping bring information from the best minds in early childhood development to parents from all walks of life in a free, easy-to-use app. What’s so unique about the GROW app as compared to other apps that function similarly is that they tend to focus either on baby or school aged children. GROW is the only app that spans from birth to five years. Additionally, GROW puts early childhood development experts at your fingertips—a luxury not all parents had until now.
GROW is a free bi-lingual app for parents from Shakira, Fisher-Price, AEIOTu, Vroom, Kinedu, Fun Learning and North American Montessori Teachers Association. The app features tips customized to a child’s age to foster early childhood development from birth and through age five, as well as a timeline feature to track developmental milestones.
• Free for download
• 1,800+ developmental tips and activities related to social skills, physical development, thinking skills, cognitive development, creativity, communication and more.
• Milestone tracker to follow your child’s development and record their achievements.
• Timeline to track your child’s milestone progress. Add all the details about what your child did today/tomorrow/the next day, with notes and photos.
• Social sharing. Select your favorite tips or photos of your child’s milestone achievements from the timeline, to share with family and friends through Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram or email.
• Personalize your child’s profile page with color and photos. More than one child? Add them all!
• Easy search function to learn more about what might be coming next for your child’s age and stage.
In honor of the app’s launch I have a Move ’n Groove Soccer Ball from the Shakira First Steps Collection created with Fisher-Price to offer as a giveaway for one my lucky readers . Designed to encourage baby’s development, the soft soccer ball encourages active, motor skill-building play with silly sounds and 11 original global music tunes inspired by music from around the world! The friendly, soft-fabric ball is easy for baby to grasp, bat, roll, toss and kick—with bright colors, touchable textures and musical sounds to help stimulate baby’s senses, too.
Win it: One lucky reader will win a Fisher-Price Move ’n Groove Soccer Ball. This giveaway will end March 25th at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment will be made by the sponsor, I am not responsible for prize delivery or lost or stolen deliveries. Open to residents of the US.
Entry Method: Please use Rafflecopter form to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway