December 28, 2015
Sport-Tek Ladies Colorblock Hooded Jacket by Port Authority
We've been having unseasonably warmer weather here in good ole Indiana so I've actually been wearing a light jacket still instead of a winter coat. Thankfully I recently got a new jacket to check out because my old one got ruined this summer. Plus with all the rain we've been having lately a hooded jacket was turning into a must. I got the Sport-Tek Ladies Color-block Hooded Jacket by Port Authority in navy blue with white trim. I like darker colored jackets because we have many pets outdoors and I tend to have them jumping up on me a lot and didn't want something that would show dirt easily. I really like this jacket and the overall fit of it. It's not restricting like some can be so it's easy to move around and be comfortable. I'm definitely going to be wearing this a lot come spring time I am sure.
• 100% Polyester shell
• Jersey lining with mesh insets at gussets for added breath ability.
• Gently contoured silhouette.
• Draw cord hood with toggles
• Front zippered pockets.
• Articulated elbows for greater mobility
• Half elastic half self fabric cuffs for comfort.
• Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL
Buy it: You can purchase this and other great apparel at the ApparelnBags.com website.