The PEEPS® and PEEPS & COMPANY® products, information and additional gift pack have been provided by PEEPS® and PEEPS & COMPANY®
I have to tell you I was super excited when my PEEPS & COMPANY® package arrived for our Minions movie night. We missed it in the theater so we were really excited about seeing it together as a family. Plus with all the added goodies in our package we were in for a fun night of treats too! You can check out the full listing of what was in my package below.
PEEPS® and PEEPS & COMPANY® products:
• PEEPS® Large Banana Crème Flavored Minion: PEEPS® introduces a new banana crème flavored marshmallow in honor of the beloved Minions characters. Three varieties of the individually packed large Minions include the likeness of Kevin, Stuart and Bob – stars of the Minions movie available on DVD this holiday season.
• PEEPS® Marshmallow Minions: To honor the PEEPS® Minions taste testers, for the first time ever PEEPS® has created a Minion-shaped marshmallow reflecting their fun PEEPSONALITY®. Fans can also enjoy limited edition comics on the back of the packaging made exclusively for PEEPS® by Universal Studios filmmakers.
• MIKE AND IKE® Minions Mix: In honor of the success of the Despicable Me movie franchise and holiday DVD release, MIKE AND IKE® has debuted a limited time only offering of MIKE AND IKE® MINION MIX. This fun variety comes with three different designs on pack – making them a collectable item for every Minion lover. Made with real fruit juice, fans will enjoy the sweet and tasty goodness of Blue Raspberry and Banana flavors.
• PEEPS® Pillow: Add a dash of incredibly comfy color to your movie night with this PEEPS® Chick pillow, featuring vivid blocks designed with your favorite Marshmallow Chick as the star of the show.
• PEEPS® Blanket: You'll love cuddling up with your family with this super-soft Peeps® Bunny Fleece Throw Blanket.
• PEEPS® Tumbler: Bring a PEEPS® clear, single wall, spring tumbler that suits your PEEPSONALITY® and can hold a drink to wash down all that popcorn.
Buy it: These and other PEEPS & COMPANY® products can be purchased online. Plus right now you can save 20% off your next purchase, no minimum required, until Thursday, December 31. Discount code: SWEETINGS15
We stopped by Domino's on our way home from Christmas shopping and grabbed some pizza and soda and headed home to watch Minions. My daughter of course immediately latched onto the PEEPS® inspired blanket and pillow so I was left with the cool tumbler. That was okay by me because I was just excited we were finally sitting down as a family to watch Minions.
We all thought the movie was awesome. We laughed over and over through the entire movie. Even my husband that doesn't normally watch animated movies with us sat through the whole thing and never picked up his phone once to play on it instead. One of my favorite parts was actually at the end when they met their future leader Despicable Me. If you haven't seen the Minions movie yet I would recommend it, especially if you enjoyed Despicable me. The Minions will definitely keep you entertained and wondering what they will do next.
Peeps & Company • Peeps & Company Facebook • Peeps & Company Instagram • Peeps & Company Pinterest • Peeps & Company Twitter • Peeps • Peeps Facebook • Peeps Twitter • Peeps Instagram • Peeps Pinterest • Mike & Ike • Mike & Ike Facebook • Mike & Ike Twitter • Mike & Ike Instagram
Giveaway CLOSED - The winner has been notified via email and confirmed.
Win it: One lucky reader will win a PEEPS® inspired Minions Movie Night Prize Pack featuring: (1) PEEPS® Large Banana Crème Flavored Minion, (1) PEEPS® Marshmallow Minions, (1) MIKE AND IKE® Minions Mix, and Minions DVD. This giveaway will end December 25th at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Prize fulfillment will be made by the sponsor, I am not responsible for prize delivery or lost or stolen deliveries. Open to residents of the US.
Entry Method: Please use Rafflecopter form to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Featured Travel Post
It's funny how we grow up in a certain part of a state yet sometimes we still don't really know much about it. Take for instance ...
Disclosure: This blog contains affiliate links and sponsored posts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own however and are in no way influenced by the sponsorship.