Featured Travel Post
We had such a good time back in 2014 when we first visited Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament in Schaumburg, IL we decided to go ba...
Wednesday, December 9
Fill their stockings with PURELL® - And keep loved ones germ free!
My daughter has actually been carrying hand sanitizer attached to her book bag for a long time. Apparently it's a "thing" with elementary kids to have them attached to their bags. She says she uses hers through out the day in class because her hands get yucky from touching books and materials they all share. I was pretty excited about this and have always encouraged it. So when PURELL® came out with their own JELLY WRAP Carrier for their travel sized hand sanitizers I was pretty happy. They are super cool colors and now I even carry one right on my purse. I plan to put a few of them in my daughter's stocking even because I know she will think it's cool having new ones to carry to school.
Health experts have reported that more than 80 percent of illnesses can be transmitted by the hands, which is why practicing good hand hygiene throughout the day is so important. In fact, practicing good hand hygiene is one of the most important preventive measures we can take to reduce the spread of illness-causing germs.
We all live busy lives and sometimes soap and water are not always available, and for those moments, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or hand sanitizing wipes are effective at helping to reduce the spread of illness-causing germs.
• Kills 99.99% of germs that may cause illness
• Trusted and used by the top leading hospitals
• Clinically proven to be effective in maintaining skin health
• Enhanced with emollients in a skin-friendly formulation that is gentle on hands
Buy it: PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer is available at major mass, food and drug locations.
• $2.99 for an 8 fl. oz. pump
• $1.59 for a 2 fl. oz. personal pump
• $1.59 for a 1 fl. oz. JELLY WRAP Carrier
• $1.49 for PURELL 15-Count Hand Sanitizing Wipes
• $2.99 for PURELL 40-Count Hand Sanitizing Wipes