Featured Travel Post
It's funny how we grow up in a certain part of a state yet sometimes we still don't really know much about it. Take for instance ...
Disclosure: This blog contains affiliate links and sponsored posts. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own however and are in no way influenced by the sponsorship.
Wednesday, December 23
Enjoy limited time only holiday items at IHOP® Restaurants
Enjoy the tastes of the season with new holiday items and returning holiday favorites at your local IHOP® Restaurant! My husband and I went to IHOP® the other night and I had the Caramel Bon Bon Pancakes. And let me tell you they were AWESOME! I like to order breakfast when we go to IHOP® so I was pretty excited to see their holiday menu had several limited time only breakfast choices. I think we are even planning to make a family trip for breakfast Christmas Eve since my husband is also off work. I want to be able to enjoy a stress free day and breakfast at IHOP® sounds to me like the perfect way to start it off. And of course that means I don't have to start my day out cooking.
In addition to the return of the seasonal favorite Caramel Bon Bon Pancakes, guests can indulge in IHOP restaurant’s newest innovation: Banana Bread French Toast which brings the warm, beloved taste of rich banana bread grilled in vanilla French Toast batter and topped with the sweetness of caramel sauce.
Pumpkin is one of the most popular flavors of the holiday season, and this year, IHOP restaurants is giving pumpkin lovers a host of new dishes to choose from, including: Pumpkin Spice Waffles, Chicken & Pumpkin Spice Waffles or Pumpkin Waffle Sundaes.
Guests can also enjoy holiday beverages from IHOP restaurants, including Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate and Pumpkin Coffee. And friends and family can come to IHOP for the traditional holiday lunch or dinner of Roasted Turkey with all the favorite trimmings.
These menu items will be available at participating IHOP restaurants from now through January 3:
• NEW Banana Bread French Toast - Banana bread with cinnamon bits, dipped in our vanilla French toast batter, then grilled and topped with caramel sauce, powdered sugar and whipped topping.
• NEW Pumpkin Spice Waffle - Our Belgian waffle made with real pumpkin, sprinkled with pumpkin spice sugar and whipped topping.
• NEW Chicken & Pumpkin Spice Waffle - Our Belgian waffle made with real pumpkin, topped with pumpkin spice sugar and candied pecans. Served with all white meat crispy chicken.
• NEW Pumpkin Waffle Sundae - Our Belgian waffle made with real pumpkin, topped with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, candied pecans and pumpkin spice sugar.
• NEW Roasted Turkey & Fixings - Sliced roasted turkey breast topped with warm gravy. Served with cornbread stuffing, Parmesan mashed potatoes, steamed fresh broccoli & a side of Lingonberries.
• Caramel Bon Bon Pancakes - Buttermilk pancakes layered with Dulce de Leche cream then topped with a drizzle of caramel sauce and whipped topping.
• Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate - Hot chocolate flavored with Toasted Marshmallow syrup, finished with whipped topping and finished with cocoa powder.
• Pumpkin Coffee - IHOP restaurants’ 100% Arabica International House Roast Original™ coffee with a touch of pumpkin syrup, made with real pumpkin, and then crowned with whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice sugar.