Featured Travel Post
We had such a good time back in 2014 when we first visited Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament in Schaumburg, IL we decided to go ba...
Wednesday, November 25
Duncan Hines® Perfect Size Cakes
Sometimes you don't want a big 9 x 13 cake or for that matter don't need one that big. I know we like to have dessert sometimes after a light dinner, but it seems like I always end up tossing out part of it because no on wants to eat it day after day until it's gone. That's why I like these new Perfect Size cakes from Duncan Hines®. With these mixes my family of of four can have dessert after dinner and not have to worry about eating it for days and days. The cakes are made in a 6" pan that can easily be cut into four pieces so that everyone can enjoy a piece. Plus after we are done serving it up the pan gets tossed in the trash so there's very little clean up required.
Duncan Hines® has the “Perfect Size” cake to fit any occasion and your hectic schedule. These great-tasting cakes with a serving size of two to four, are perfect for a few people when a full-size cake is too much.
Duncan Hines has created Perfect Size cakes in five deliciously indulgent favors:
• Chocolate Lover’s – chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
• Golden Fudge Cake – golden cake with chocolate fudge frosting
• Red Velvet Dream – red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting
• Lemon Bliss – lemon cake with lemon frosting
• Strawberries and Cream – strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting