Sunday, February 8
Fight Sore Throats with GoGargle! & $20 CVS Gift Card #Giveaway - Ends 2-18
I can remember growing up my dad telling me to gargle with salt water when I complained of a sore throat. I can also remember cringing as I swished around his salt water mix in the back of my throat. I couldn't stand the taste during or after and eventually stopped telling him when my throat hurt because I knew what he was going to say. Yes I admit now it did help, but I was just a kid then and I didn't want to go through having that taste in my mouth. Now I don't have to worry about that awful aftertaste because GoGargle! comes in a minty fresh. I haven't had the opportunity to try GoGargle! for myself yet because I want to save the tablets for when I really need them to see just how well they work.
• Each year over 15 million people visit a doctor for a sore throat. GoGargle! is based on the time-tested remedy of salt water gargling, but is a new, convenient and tasty way to soothe your sore throat!
• Gargling with warm salt water has been touted by Grandmas and health experts for generations because it is a time-tested remedy that works.
• The special blend of salts reduce painful inflammation and bacteria in the back of your throat by drawing fluid out of swollen tissue, while the aloe, chamomile, honey and zinc soothe and moisturize it.
• Unlike colored sprays and drops made with scary sounding chemical ingredients that only hide the pain for a while, GoGargle! is made up of salts to treat the sore throat and soothing ingredients like honey and aloe to moisturize. This combination of ingredients both reduces inflammation but also soothes and moisturizes making GoGargle! a more natural way to treat a sore throat.
• GoGargle! tablets make treating your sore throat easy: just drop a tablet in a glass of warm water, let it dissolve, then gargle your sore throat away!
• GoGargle! doesn't just mask the pain (like sprays or drops), but the healing power of salt works to reduce inflammation, while the honey, aloe and chamomile soothe throat tissue and provide long-lasting relief.
Buy & Save: You can print a coupon here for GoGargle! There's also a $1 cash back offer that is live on the shopping app, Checkout51.
Win it: One lucky reader will win a 10-ct GoGargle! product & $20 CVS Gift Card. This giveaway will end February 19th at 12:00 AM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US.
Entry Method: Please use Rafflecopter form to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway