If your kids are fans of Nick Jr. then they will be sure to love these Nickelodeon titles that are all available now! Perfect for those cold days when you want to stay inside and enjoy the warmth at home.
Nickelodeon’s new hit preschool series, Dora and Friends: Into the City!, starring the world’s most beloved explorer made its DVD debut on February 10, 2015 for the suggested retail price of $14.99. Dora and Friends features the iconic character Dora living in a city, attending school and at the center of a peer group that works together to give back to the community--having both real-life and magical adventures along the way. The Dora and Friends DVD collection takes viewers on four music-filled adventures with Dora and her new group of friends – Kate, Naiya, Emma, Alana and Pablo – who share her passion for learning and exploring. The series features an interactive curriculum focusing on community service, problem solving, emotional skills, Spanish language and Latino culture.
About Dora and Friends: Into the City!:
Set in the fictional city of Playa Verde, Dora and her friends go on adventures, whether it’s rescuing a lost stuffed monkey for a little boy in the hospital or returning a ring to an ancient Mayan Princess. Throughout her journeys, Dora uses Map App on her smartphone and a magical charm bracelet to navigate the city and overcome any obstacle.
Dora and Friends DVD includes the following episodes:
• We Save a Pirate Ship! - Dora and her friends are at a Pirate Festival to benefit the restoration of the city’s ancient seaside fort, and Dora promised a little boy named Jorge that he could steer the festival’s pirate ship ride. But when the pirate ship ride doesn’t show up, Dora, Kate and Pablo must build their own. They find an enchanted ship’s wheel that takes them to a talking pirate ship with secret treasures.
• The Magic Ring - Dora and Naiya are helping out at story time with the younger kids at school when Pablo discovers a mysterious ring that shrinks him. Dora and Naiya search through the library and find the secret of the ring, discovering that it's been stolen and lost by an evil wizard from long ago. The only way the spell can be broken is by putting the ring back on the owner's finger, an ancient princess.
• The Royal Ball - Dora and her friends are having a Royal Ball in honor of all the kids who helped clean up the city park. Dora and Alana head to the costume shop to get dresses, and find a golden gift box with a beautiful dress that’s perfect for Alana. The golden box comes to life and tells them that the dress is for the princess – it's his job to get it to her! The box magically transports them to the royal grounds where they must escape a dragon and rescue the box from crocodiles.
• Dance Party - Dora and her friends are putting on a dance party to raise money for the town’s new dance school. Alana convinces Pablo to teach her a simple step as a mirror ball magically transports them and Dora to the land of Baila, where they meet Celia. She explains to them that her overprotective father, the mayor, has outlawed dancing after she stubbed her toe at her first dance. Celia needs Dora and her friends’ help to convince the mayor that dancing is safe and fun.
Spring into the warm weather with Nickelodeon Favorites: Springtime Adventures, a new DVD collection with over 2 hours of fan-favorite episodes including Dora the Explorer, Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies, Wonder Pets, Blue’s Clues and the DVD debut of Wallykazam! Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Nickelodeon Favorites: Springtime Adventures debuted on DVD on February 17, 2015 for the suggested retail price of $14.99
Nickelodeon Favorites: Springtime Adventures includes the following episodes:
• Wallykazam: Picnic: Impossible • Bubble Guppies: The Spring Chicken is Coming • Team Umizoomi: Umi Egg Hunt • Dora the Explorer: King Unicornio • Blue’s Clues: Nature • Wonder Pets: Help The Easter Bunny! • Wonder Pets: Help The Groundhog!
Fans won’t want to miss the exciting fun-filled adventures of the dynamic brother-sister duo Max and Ruby in the brand-new DVD, Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings. The DVD features 12 episodes of the hit Nickelodeon preschool series based on acclaimed author Rosemary Wells’ classic children’s books. Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings debuted on DVD on Feb. 17, 2015 for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
The Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings DVD includes the following episodes:
• “Max Says Hello” - Ruby needs to prepare her tea party, but Max is too busy saying "hello" to all his toys to help out. • “Ruby’s Spa Day” - Ruby and Louise try to have a relaxing spa day but Max insists upon playing his noisy new drum. • “Ruby’s Tai Chi” - Max’s toys interfere with Ruby and her friends practicing their Tai Chi routine• “Engineer Max” - Ruby wants to get Max to Grandma’s house for a special surprise, but Max just wants to ride on the toy train at the store. • “Max’s Toy Train” - Ruby wants to get ready for a sleepover at Grandma’s, but Max just wants to play with his new train. • “Max’s Train Ride” - Ruby wants to have a very special dolly tea party with Grandma, but Max wants to go for a train ride. • “Max and Ruby’s Train Trip” - Max can’t wait to ride on a train, but Ruby knows you have to get on the right train at the right time. • “Go To Sleep Max” - Ruby wants to go to sleep in their sleeper car. But Max just wants to stay up. • “Conductor Max” - Ruby wants to give Aunt Claire and Uncle Nate a card, but Max is intrigued with the conductor’s hat. • “Space Bunny” - Ruby wants to make a scrapbook for Grandma while Max is acting out the adventures of “Space Bunny!” • “Max’s Sprinkler” - Ruby wants to have a perfect Summer Fashion Party, but Max is intent on playing with the sprinkler. • “Max’s Pogo Stick” - Ruby wants to surprise Grandma by planting daisies in her garden, while Max is trying to learn how to hop on a pogo stick.
Featured Travel Post
We had such a good time back in 2014 when we first visited Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament in Schaumburg, IL we decided to go ba...