My husband takes a water bottle to work with him every day so that he can refill it through out the day while he works. Since he works in a department that has to be kept to strict specifications he has to have a bottle that he knows won't spill or leak if it tips over. When I received the AUTOSEAL® Cortland Water Bottle by Contigo I sent it to work with him because I knew it was a bottle we could trust. It features both spill-proof technology and a lid lock so that the AUTOSEAL® button can't accidentally get pushed allowing the contents to come out. That's double the protection, which is just what we need. The other great part is that it features a nice clip on the handle that he can use to attach the bottle to his lunch bag to keep his hands free when walking in and out of work. This is a great bottle for anyone that wants the peace of mind knowing their beverage isn't going to leak out or spill, and they can carry it with ease.
- Patented AUTOSEAL® lid automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks
- Lid underside flips open completely for easy cleaning
- Easy, one-handed use with no caps or spouts to remove
- Sturdy clip on handle attaches to bags, backpacks, gear and more
- No plastic odors or taste with FDA-approved, BPA-free Tritan™ materials
- Lid lock prevents accidental pressing of the AUTOSEAL® button
- Protective spout cover to keep out from dirt and germs
- Fits most car cup holders
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 2.9" wide at base x 10.1" at the top of the handle
Buy it: You can purchase the Cortland bottle and many others from Contigo on their website.