This is a sponsored post on behalf of Bloominous.
If you're like me when it comes to a special occasion like a wedding (especially your wedding) you want the very best of everything. But you also want to have your own personal touch mixed in too. If that's you then you'll definitely want to check out this awesome website where you can order DIY floral arrangement kits for weddings and events. It's called Bloominous and they specialize in DIY kits that let you easily customize your floral arrangements just the way you want them.
Many brides turn to DIY to save costs, but the process of researching, purchasing, and arranging florals often end up causing more stress and dollars. Recognizing this need gap, Bloominous is launched in 2014 to give brides an alternative option for DIY wedding flowers.
There are three advantages of using Bloominous for a wedding/event:
1. Cost Savings:
• With Bloominous, you can save anywhere from 30% - 50% off your original floral budget.
• Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists, e.g. $5 boutonnieres, $40 centerpieces, and $50 bouquets.
2. Easy DIY:
• Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but these come cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed, so you save time AND money.
• Each kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10-20 minutes per piece, as well as flower care products and design tips.
3. Quality, Professional Design:
• All collections featuring specialty flowers are designed florist with 10+ years of experience in event and floral design.
• It’s not just the flowers—from trends to vases to favors, we design the whole look for your inspiration, in our offerings and blog.
This 'florist-at-their-fingertips' experience is not to be missed. Bloominous is making DIY fun, easy, and approachable for anyone who wants to try. I know I sure wish there was something like this around when I got married. We did the whole DIY thing and it was definitely time consuming and a lot of work. Plus we had all sorts of leftovers that we couldn't return after we cut pieces off of them ending in lots of wasted money.