I always try to keep my entire family as healthy as possible all year round. But with school having just started up I'm extra cautious because of all the new germs the kids will be bringing home from their peers. My husband is still in his trial period at his job so he can't afford to miss work from being sick so I make sure he takes his multivitamin each and every day. Thanks to Puritan's Pride we have our medicine cabinet stocked up and ready to go! Hopefully with this great line-up on had we won't get bit by the germ bugs.
According to the National Institutes of Health, more than one-third of Americans take multivitamins—with about one in four young children taking a vitamin each day. With back to school time upon us, the kids are ready to go taking their vitamins and eating a healthy breakfast-- now it’s time for parents to get into their own healthy routines. Puritan’s Pride has put together some supplement suggestions to get back into the swing of fall and move to the head of the class.
• Puritan's Pride Women's One Daily Multivitamins This multivitamin is tailor-made for women. Once-daily formula provides a valuable array of vitamins and minerals. Includes 1000 IU of Vitamin D to support bone and immune system health.
• Puritan's Pride One Daily Men's Multivitamin This multivitamin is tailor-made for men. Once-daily formula provides a comprehensive array of vitamins and minerals. Includes 700 IU of Vitamin D to support bone and immune system health, and 100% of the Daily Value of Zinc to aid with energy metabolism and male reproductive health.
• Puritan's Pride Vitamin B-12 500 mcg B-12 Ener-B® formula delivers the essential B vitamin B-12 to support energy metabolism in the body.* Vitamin B-12 is also essential for the normal formation of blood cells, contributes to the health of the nervous system, and helps maintain circulatory health.
• Puritan's Pride Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg Provides 300mg of active Omega-3.Supports heart health.* Purified to eliminate mercury. This Ester-Omega® Fish Oil provides 300mg of total omega-3 fatty acids, comprising of EPA, DHA and other fatty acids. EPA and DHA fatty acids support heart health, provide an energy source for your body and are “good” fats that can help balance the "bad fats" in your diet.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We are giving away 10 prize packs to help you get ready for Back to School! All you need to do is enter on the Rafflecopter form below.
- Women’s One Daily Mutivitamins
- One Daily Men’s Multivitamin
- Vitamin B-12 500 mcg
- Omega-3 Fish Oil 100 mg
More about Puritan's Pride:
Puritan's Pride began over 40 years ago, with the mission of making the finest quality nutritional supplements available at the best value to their customers. Today, the company remains true to its original commitment and serves millions of loyal customers. Puritan’s Pride manufactures thousands of vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutritional supplements in their state-of-the art facilities located throughout the U.S. As part of the company’s commitment to quality, Puritan’s Pride only uses ingredients from suppliers worldwide that meet their Quality Assurance Standards, as well as Good Manufacturing Practices food quality standards.