Are you a busy person that's always on the go? Do you sometimes wonder just how steps you do take on one of your busiest days? I know I've thought about it a few times, especially on those days where it seems like I barely get a chance to sit down to eat. With the Ozeri Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer I can do just that. I can either carry it in my pocket or around my neck and it will track my every step. Another fun thing I thought of since I've gotten this is to take a day and have each of my family members carry the pedometer. We are planning to wait till the kids get back in school so we can compare just how much they walk in a day compared to each other, and compared to their dad and me. I think that will be a lot of fun to see just how much we all walk in comparison each day. So far I'm loving being able to compare my steps from one day to the next then look back and see what I did on the days my steps are higher. And it gives me a little encouragement to do something extra on those days when my step count is a little lower.
- Records steps, distance, speed, calories and time with the world's most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
- 3 Recording Modes: Today, Split & Total -- with a split screen display for multi-data views.
- New 3D Tri-Axis Sensor (X, Y, Z plane detection) provides superior accuracy in any position.
- Counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock, Calendar & Sports Timer and Auto Sleep Mode technology.
- Used by professional athletes, the 4x3motion boasts an ultra slim design that fits in any pocket, and features a blue backlight for night viewing. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Disclosure: Thanks to PR Firm/sponsor I was provided with the above mentioned product for the purpose of my personal review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own.