- Powered by new ultra-quiet, 4-speed, dual oscillating motors with automatic vertical and horizontal motion for maximum cooling effectiveness.
- Extended-range remote control and fan controls easily engage automatic dual oscillation (up/down & left/right), horizontal oscillation (left/right), the 4-hour timer and all air speed settings.
- Aerodynamically designed for an even lower dB noise rating than the trend-setting Brezza II, while providing air circulation at 4 different speeds.
- Push button access to non-oscillating mode for precisely directed airflow.
- 4-hour programmable timer allows you set the fan to automatically turn off after you fall asleep.
I honestly think this is the best desk fan I've ever had. Not only does it have many functions from standard side-to-side oscillation to up/down oscillation, it also has four awesome speeds and a remote control that can be used from across the room. I love that it's not super loud like some fans when you use the higher speeds, and with the handy remote you can always turn it down (of off) if you need the room quiet for a phone call. I like that it's not over-sized or unappealing in appearance either. I have left it sitting in my living room front bay window since I got it and have actually had several guests comment on the fan and how cute it is. I'm actually planning to get one for each of our bedrooms to put in front of our window so we can control the fan from our beds. I don't know how many times I've woken up in the middle of the night cold wishing I didn't have to get up to turn off the floor fan. I definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality, easy to use fan. I promise you won't be disappointed. I know I wasn't.
Wanted to show you just how quite the fan really is so I recorded this video with my phone. I also thought you might like to see how the fan oscillates.