- Instant vacuum freshness without pumps, motors or confusing parts. Simply press down on the center of the lid and air is forced out through the one-way valve. Requires minimal effort.
- Patented valve easily removes excess air so growth of naturally occurring bacteria is greatly reduced, and food stays fresh longer. Also features a release valve that prevents spills, splatters, and bursting when used in microwaves.
- Wave pattern on bottom of each container keeps cut fruit and vegetables elevated from water and juices.
- Handy date dial allows you to record when food was first stored and monitor days kept in the refrigerator.
- BPA-free, stain-resistant, shatter-proof, and as transparent as glass. Freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe. Satisfaction guaranteed.
I was so excited when this set of storage containers arrived. Check out how compactly they store one inside of the other. From the top view you can see each container is just a little smaller than the first. And from the side you can see the unique snap down side handles. These are great because they not only give you something to grab onto, but they make opening and closing the lids very simple. Each set comes in 3 cups, 6.3 cups, 12.7 cups and 21 cup sizes.
This photo shows you what each piece of the individual containers looks like. You can see the ridges in the bottom of the container that keeps leftovers like fruits and vegetables from sitting in their juices and getting soggy. On the lid you can see all four snap-n-seal handles, the release valve, and date dial. All great tools for keeping your food safe and fresh.
Buy it: You can purchase the Ozeri Green Earth Food Storage Container Set online at Amazon.
Disclosure: Thanks to the sponsor for providing me with the above mentioned product. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own.