“Countdown to Christmas” Sweepstakes Details
• U.S. residents only
• End Date: 12/25/12 @ 11:59pm PDT
• The sweepstakes is only available via online – including mobile/tablets.
• Set-up like an Advent calendar, it includes multiple daily “Instant Winners” & one “Grand Prize” at the culmination of the sweepstakes.
• Once a basic registration form is filled out to enter, visitors will be directed to the Advent calendar to click on the current day to see if they’ve won.
• Instant winners will be awarded gift card prizes varying from $5 to $100.
• If the visitor does not “win”, they receive a “treat” such as dessert recipes or crafts that can be printed or shared on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
• The grand prize drawing will be held at the end of the promotion. The grand prize is a “Lifetime of Chocolates” – i.e., 30 years’ worth of approximately 1 pound of chocolate per month.
Oooh my, do I love chocolate! And See's Candies is definitely now top on my list for shopping chocolates. I'm a big lover of toffee and couldn't believe just how crisp and fresh See's Victoria Toffee was. It comes as one large piece to help preserve the freshness and I will tell you it works perfectly! I will confess I ate the entire box myself, I didn't share a single piece it was that good. One of my favorite things about See's is that they offer such a wide selection of offerings not just by price point and type, but also occasion. I was able to get a really cute box of lollypops for a baby shower I helped throw recently and they even came with little It's A Boy stickers I got to attach to them. I got their individual bars to use in the kids stockings which I am sure they will love come Christmas morning. And the final product I got was a Fall box (which is depicted in the picture below, but the link is for the now Winter version) that is similar to the sampler boxes you see in stores around the holidays. I have to say though this box had a much better variety and I actually liked everything that was inside, usually there is always something in them I can't bring myself to eat.
Mary See's secret recipe, combining real butter, pure sugar, and plump roasted almonds on the inside, with a heavy drenching of See's creamy milk chocolate and chopped almonds on the outside.
Snowman Candy Bar Gift Pack
Gift pack includes two Milk Chocolate, one Milk Chocolate with Toffee Nuggets and one Dark Chocolate with Almonds.
New Baby Lollypops
See's Gourmet Lollypops are all dressed up for the party in an adorable New Baby box. Included 'It's a boy!' and 'It's a girl!' stickers can be used to customize for the occasion.
Winter Wonderland Box (I actually had the fall version of this box)
Scotchmallow®, Butterscotch Square and Milk Chocolate Foil Balls are nestled inside a sweet gif.
Giveaway CLOSED - The winner has been notified via email and confirmed.
Win it: One lucky reader will win a $25 See's Candies online credit. This giveaway will end December 30th at 12:00 AM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US.
Entry Method: Please use Rafflecopter form to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: Thanks to PR Firm/sponsor I was provided with this product(s) for the purpose of my personal review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, entry via Facebook like is completely optional. Please allow 4-6 weeks for prize delivery from the sponsor.