Campbell’s Skillet Sauces are available in six (6) great-tasting varieties:
- Creamy Chipotle with Roasted Corn & Black Beans
- Marsala with Mushrooms & Garlic
- Thai Green Curry with Lemongrass & Basil
- Toasted Sesame with Garlic & Ginger
- Fire Roasted Tomato with Red Bell Peppers & Chiles
- Scampi with White Wine & Garlic
- HEAT. Heat oil in skillet over medium/high heat.
- ADD. Add your protein or vegetables and cook until browned.
- STIR. Stir in sauce and heat to boil. Reduce heat and cover for five minutes or until protein is cooked through and/or vegetables are tender.
We tried the Toasted Sesame with garlic and ginger for dinner last week. Man was it delicious. This was probably one of the easiest meals I've made in a while where I actually did the preparation of the entire meal so quickly. When the package says it's ready in 15 minutes it's no joke, its a pretty quick process cooking up the chicken then adding the sauce for final prep. All the while I had some linguine pasta boiling on the other burner. Put the pasta on a plate and top with some chicken and sauce and dinner is complete. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the meal looked, and my kids even loved it. In my house having a meal the kids love is a big bonus. Plus being able to prepare dinner so quickly gave us even more time after to do fun stuff together, another big plus in my book!
For more information and “Skillet Suggestions ” for preparing and serving your meal, please visit www.CampbellSauces.com.
Try it: Right now on Facebook you can get a $1 off coupon!
Disclosure: Thanks to PR Firm/sponsor I was provided with this product(s) for the purpose of my personal review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own.