Featured Travel Post
It's funny how we grow up in a certain part of a state yet sometimes we still don't really know much about it. Take for instance ...
Friday, December 9
Christmas Gift Basket Classic™ #Giveaway 12-18
· Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers - 9.25 oz. - This ultra-luxurious candy crunch is made by covering gourmet popcorn and pecans in a rich, smooth caramel glaze.
· Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies by J&M Foods - 6 oz. - Made with only the finest of natural ingredients, these cookies will satisfy even the most discerning chocoholic.
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. - These extraordinary pretzels are the perfect unsalted snack!
· Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip - 7.8 oz. - This gourmet raspberry honey mustard dip adds a flavorful zing to pretzels, and goes especially well with the East Shore Specialty Foods Dipping Pretzels that we have included in our Gift Baskets for Christmas.
· Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie's - 7 oz. – Only the finest peanuts, flavored with salt, these gourmet snacks are just as Mother Nature intended.
· Signature Dark Chocolate Bar by Lake Champlain - 3 oz. - This decadent and complex dark chocolate bar will satisfy the cravings of even the most discerning chocolate lover.
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. - This flavorful peanut crunch is made with only top of the line gourmet peanuts, brown sugar, and “AA” grade butter. Taste them and you will understand that the best ingredients create the best peanut crunch!
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Our proprietary blend of nuts and dried fruit is a delicious and surprisingly healthy snack.
· Parmesan Artichoke & Garlic Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Company - 1.5 oz. - These crumbly biscuits will melt in your mouth leaving a trail of flavor to be savored.
· Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich - 2.3 oz. - These indulgent gourmet chocolate covered cherries are one of the favorite snacks in our line of Holiday Gift Baskets.
Doesn't this basket just look divine? I don't know about you but I would love to have this sitting on my table. But if it was I am sure it wouldn't last long. We've had a few baskets from Gourmetgiftbaskets.com and they have always been devoured quickly. They're filled with quality fresh products and there's always something to appeal to everyone inside.
Win it: One lucky reader will win a Christmas Gift Basket Classic™. This giveaway will end December 18th at 12:01 AM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US.
Entry Method: Please use Rafflecopter form for entry.
Disclosure: Thanks to PR Firm/sponsor I was provided with this product(s) for the purpose of my personal review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, entry via Facebook like is completely optional. Fulfillment of prizes will be made by the sponsor, please allow 4-6 weeks for prize delivery.