This Casualmere® brand luxury dress features a scoop neck and short sleeves, and is made of 100% viscose made from renewable Bamboo in a luxurious jersey knit. It is an elegant, ecological, economical fashion basic with wear-anywhere, easy-travel and easy-care, convenience. It has a beautiful drape at a great value.
WHAT ELSE IS SPECIAL?:
- Subtle side-seam slits at the bottom hem making it unique and perfect for any event, casual or dressy.
- In our deep black color, it is the quintessential “Little Black Dress.”
- This is an eco-friendly garment. Throw it on you are ready for anything, whether you are 15 or 65.
- Size/care/content/logo is screen printed at the inside back neck, no scratchy or embarrasing label.
- The way Casualmere® luxurious fabric drapes on your curves is EXCEPTIONAL!
- This dress is washable.
- Wear with a belt or not.
- Scoop neck to accent with diamonds, stones, or your "fav" casual necklace.
- Accent with one of our Casualmere® scarves as a sash belt or color accent at the neck.
- This dress is a basic color canvas on which to build your special look for the day or night with accessories, for your signature special look.
I think this dress is the softest I have ever felt. I couldn't believe it when i took it out of the box just how nice it felt against my face. I would have shown you a picture of me wearing it to dinner last week, but I was a bit too embarrassed. The dress is a little more form fitting than I like to share on my current body appearance. Sorry if that sounds bad of me, but I don't want my rolls on the internet. LOL I am sure you are asking yourself then why did I wear it to dinner? Well, lets just say I wore a light sweater over it to help cover up the parts I didn't want to show off. With that said I was really pleased at the comfort of the dress, it was as I mentioned very soft, and very light weight. I'd almost call it maybe a little too light weight though as you have to be careful what you wear under it. I had to change my unders because my husband said he could see them through the back of it. So I would suggest wearing undergarments of a like color. Until I've lost the extra pounds this is going to be a lounge at home dress to help me stay cool (our air is out and it's already in the 90's). Once I lose the weight I plan to wear this dress to show off my progress!
Shop Now: Like what you see here? You can use discount code STOM for 25% off any order for any products not including the freight cost of $5 for orders of 2 pcs or less. The discount is good for USA customers only and is good till July 5, 2011.
Disclosure: Thanks to the sponsor I was provided with this product for the purpose of my personal review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own.