About A Lucky Horseshoe:
We feature quality vinyl wall art and decals. We have new items arriving every day. I invite you to browse the shop and enjoy. We have just made our 4th donation to Serenity Equine Rescue and Rehabilitation! We would like to thank our customers for providing food, vet services, etc. . Also we are the provider of decals for the Washington State Horsemen organization.
Owner of A Lucky Horseshoe Interview:
1. Where are you from and a little about yourself?
I'm from WA and I'm a horse person. I own a morgan mare and I love to do horse shows!
2. When did you start making the items in your shop?
I started my shop in Nov. of 2009
3. How did you decide the name for your shop?
I always wanted to name my own barn A Lucky Horseshoe but, this is the closest I could get.
4. What is your favorite thing about owning your shop and being a seller?
My favorite thing about owning my shop is the feeling of getting a gift when I get a order.
5. What inspires you to create such beautiful pieces?
We make things that bring a smile to our face!
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
The 'Eat My Dust DUDE' barrel racer decal because it makes me smile and I think its true.
7. Is there anything new you plan to add to your shop?
I have no idea, usually things just pop in my head and I put it in my shop.
8. Anything else you would like to let us know?
This was my 1st internet store and now we have 4, the more the merrier!
9. Are there any other places on the net we that we can find you?
I have shops on etsy.com, shophandmade.com, amazon.com, ecrater.com, and my own website: www.aluckyhorseshoe.com
I received a lighthouse with birds for my review. The photo comes no where close to doing the actual product justice. I honestly took picture after picture trying to get better lighting, but with all the dark days we've had it just wasn't happening. The decals are a bright red and blue. Very beautiful and very easy to install on a wall. I've done decals before so I didn't even take the time to read the simple sheet of included instructions this time. Just taped the top corners to the wall and began slowly peeling off the back at a downward angle. I did smooth it out as I went. The I used the included smoothing tool to put the final touches on it before removing the top sheet layer to show the decal underneath. I have to say with the rest of my room decor this decal really finishes off the whole thing. And to imagine this was all the works of a 14-year old young lady that wanted to save up money for college is just amazing to me. You can read more about her here. It is a truly inspirational and amazing story. I am looking forward to browsing some more decals for my bathroom we are getting ready to paint next! I love these things they just really spice up a plain wall (and with no nail holes).
Giveaway CLOSED - Congratulations to the winner you have been notified via email and have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
Win it: One lucky reader will win a $25 gift credit to A Lucky Horseshoe. This giveaway will end June 3rd at 10 PM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US & Canada.
Mandatory Entry: (Mandatory entry must be completed first or bonus entries don't count.) *Visit A Lucky Horseshoe and tell me one wall decal you'd like to get if you won the $25.
Here are the Links you will need for Bonus Entries (1 entry each):
• Follow me on GFC
• Follow me via Twitter
• "Like" me on Facebook
• Follow me on Networked Blogs
• Add this to a Giveaway Linky
• Tweet this giveaway (may be done once per day - please leave a comment with your tweet status) Win a $25 gift credit to A Lucky Horseshoe http://bit.ly/az5Dls (Ends 6-3) #Giveaways #win @smtilton
• Share a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page (may be done once per day - please leave a comment with your Facebook link)
Disclosure: This is a MamaBuzz review. The product was provided by A Lucky Horseshoe for this review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, entry via Facebook like is completely optional.