About Contigo AUTOSEAL Products:
Contigo® travel mugs and bottles feature the revolutionary new AUTOSEAL® patented technology that automatically seals between sips. The products – to-go coffee mugs, hydration bottles and kids mugs – are 100 percent leak-proof and spill-proof with superior insulation properties and are FDA approved and BPA free. Contigo is a brand of Ignite, a company with a passion for great products. For more information, visit www.gocontigo.com.
AUTOSEAL® West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug - 16 oz.
* Patented AUTOSEAL® lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof.
* Drinking made easy! Press to sip. Release to seal. The AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills.
* Vacuum-insulated technology keeps beverages hot for 4 hours, and cold for 12 hours.
AUTOSEAL® Kids Trekker Cup
* 100% BPA FREE. Made with polypropylene (PP) #5. Phthalate- and PVC-free.
* Patented AUTOSEAL® lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof. Press to sip. Release to seal.
* The AUTOSEAL® Kids Trekker Cup automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills.
* Top-rack dishwasher-safe.
AUTOSEAL® Swish Water Bottle - 17 oz.
* 100% BPA free. No need to worry about the bottle you're drinking from.
* The AUTOSEAL® Swish Water Bottle is made out of Tritan™, which provides high impact resistance and won't stain or retain odors.
* Drinking made easy! Press to sip. Release to seal. AUTOSEAL® automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills. 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof.
* Water bottle is top-rack dishwasher safe.
* Rubber-like base grips tabletops. Fits standard car and exercise equipment cup holders.
I received the West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug, Swish Water Bottle, and a Kids Trekker Cup for my review. As you can see my daughter is in love with her Trekker Cup. She was quick to show me that she knew just how to open the drink through port too! There was no tricking this kid, she is just too smart and quick to catch on. I too am in love with my travel mug and water bottle. These are the best bottles I have ever used, the perfect size and the Autoseal feature is wonderful. I actually did a heat test on the steel travel mug, and my drink was still slightly warm even after the suggested 4 hours. I did periodically take a drink just to see if it was still hot every hour or so and was really surprise at how well it held the heat. I can't imagine ever taking that long to drink a hot beverage, but if it were to happen at least I know it would still be warm. Unlike most travel mugs this one didn't get warm on the outside of the mug after I dumped the hot beverage in, this told me all of the heat was kept inside and not lost through the mug walls. Very impressive and well worth the little higher price point. I actually have already found these at my local Meijer so I'll be watching for sales and picking up a few more. I can't wait to get another travel mug for my step-dad for Father's day!
Giveaway CLOSED - Congratulations to the winner you have been notified via email and have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
Win it: One lucky reader will win their choice of 1 of the above I reviewed. This giveaway will end May 22nd at 10 PM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US.
Mandatory Entry: (Mandatory entry must be completed first or bonus entries don't count.) *Tell me which item I reviewed you would choose if you won and why?
Here are the Links you will need for Bonus Entries (1 entry each):
• Follow me on GFC
• Follow me via Twitter
• "Like" me on Facebook
• Follow me on Networked Blogs
• Add this to a Giveaway Linky
• Follow Contigo® on Twitter
• Follow Contigo® on Facebook
• Tweet this giveaway (may be done once per day - please leave a comment with your tweet status) RT #win a Contigo Water Bottle from @GoContigo & @smtilton http://bit.ly/az5Dls (Ends 5-22) #Giveaways
Disclosure: Thanks to PR Firm/sponsor I was provided with this product(s) for the purpose of my personal review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own.