A little bit about Cowgirl Chocolates:
Head Cowgirl Marilyn Lysohir founded Cowgirl Chocolates in 1997. Her two favorite things in the world are art (she has a notable career as a ceramic sculptor) and chocolate. In fact her first job was working in a chocolate factory in PA. Marilyn mingled some favorite memories with some new ideas to create an American original, Cowgirl Chocolates...chocolates with a spicy cowgirl kick. She was the pioneer, one of the first companies to offer spicy chocolates in the world. Cowgirl Chocolates has won a total of 19 product awards and 2 packaging awards and is located in Moscow, Idaho USA. It has also been featured on the Food Network on “Unwrapped” and “Extreme Cuisine” and on CNBC “On the Money”. They have also been written up in the New York Times, InStyle, the Toronto Star among others.
Buy it: You can find Cowgirl Chocolates HERE.
Giveaway CLOSED - Congratulations to the winner (Beckee) you have been notified via email.
Win it: One lucky reader will win a 1/3 pound sampler. This giveaway will end Jan 26th at 10 PM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US only.
Mandatory Entry: (Mandatory entry must be completed first or bonus entries don't count.)
Visit Cowgirl Chocolates and tell me one treat you'd love to try.
Additional Entries after main entry:
• Follow me via Google Connect (left sidebar)
• Follow me via Twitter
• Subscribe via email (left sidebar)
• "Like" me on Facebook
• Follow me on Networked Blogs
• Grab my Mom in Training Button and post it on your blog (leave link) (2 entries)
• Grab my Giveaway Linky and add it to your blog (leave link) (2 entries)
• Tweet out this giveaway (use the link below)
• Share this giveaway on Facebook (use the link below)
• Blog about this giveaway on your blog w/a picture (leave link) (5 entries)
• Review my blog on Alexa (right sidebar) (5 entries)
• Follow Cowgirl Chocolates on Facebook
Please leave 1 comment per entry method. Please leave a method of contacting you if you win.
Disclosure: Thanks to PR Firm/sponsor I was provided with this product(s) for the purpose of my personal review. This blog post is not a paid post and the honest opinions stated are my own.