If your kids are fans of Nick Jr. then they will be sure to love these Nickelodeon titles that are all available now! Perfect for those cold days when you want to stay inside and enjoy the warmth at home.
Nickelodeon’s new hit preschool series, Dora and Friends: Into the City!, starring the world’s most beloved explorer made its DVD debut on February 10, 2015 for the suggested retail price of $14.99. Dora and Friends features the iconic character Dora living in a city, attending school and at the center of a peer group that works together to give back to the community--having both real-life and magical adventures along the way. The Dora and Friends DVD collection takes viewers on four music-filled adventures with Dora and her new group of friends – Kate, Naiya, Emma, Alana and Pablo – who share her passion for learning and exploring. The series features an interactive curriculum focusing on community service, problem solving, emotional skills, Spanish language and Latino culture.
About Dora and Friends: Into the City!:
Set in the fictional city of Playa Verde, Dora and her friends go on adventures, whether it’s rescuing a lost stuffed monkey for a little boy in the hospital or returning a ring to an ancient Mayan Princess. Throughout her journeys, Dora uses Map App on her smartphone and a magical charm bracelet to navigate the city and overcome any obstacle.
Dora and Friends DVD includes the following episodes:
• We Save a Pirate Ship! - Dora and her friends are at a Pirate Festival to benefit the restoration of the city’s ancient seaside fort, and Dora promised a little boy named Jorge that he could steer the festival’s pirate ship ride. But when the pirate ship ride doesn’t show up, Dora, Kate and Pablo must build their own. They find an enchanted ship’s wheel that takes them to a talking pirate ship with secret treasures.
• The Magic Ring - Dora and Naiya are helping out at story time with the younger kids at school when Pablo discovers a mysterious ring that shrinks him. Dora and Naiya search through the library and find the secret of the ring, discovering that it's been stolen and lost by an evil wizard from long ago. The only way the spell can be broken is by putting the ring back on the owner's finger, an ancient princess.
• The Royal Ball - Dora and her friends are having a Royal Ball in honor of all the kids who helped clean up the city park. Dora and Alana head to the costume shop to get dresses, and find a golden gift box with a beautiful dress that’s perfect for Alana. The golden box comes to life and tells them that the dress is for the princess – it's his job to get it to her! The box magically transports them to the royal grounds where they must escape a dragon and rescue the box from crocodiles.
• Dance Party - Dora and her friends are putting on a dance party to raise money for the town’s new dance school. Alana convinces Pablo to teach her a simple step as a mirror ball magically transports them and Dora to the land of Baila, where they meet Celia. She explains to them that her overprotective father, the mayor, has outlawed dancing after she stubbed her toe at her first dance. Celia needs Dora and her friends’ help to convince the mayor that dancing is safe and fun.
Spring into the warm weather with Nickelodeon Favorites: Springtime Adventures, a new DVD collection with over 2 hours of fan-favorite episodes including Dora the Explorer, Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies, Wonder Pets, Blue’s Clues and the DVD debut of Wallykazam! Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Nickelodeon Favorites: Springtime Adventures debuted on DVD on February 17, 2015 for the suggested retail price of $14.99
Nickelodeon Favorites: Springtime Adventures includes the following episodes:
• Wallykazam: Picnic: Impossible • Bubble Guppies: The Spring Chicken is Coming • Team Umizoomi: Umi Egg Hunt • Dora the Explorer: King Unicornio • Blue’s Clues: Nature • Wonder Pets: Help The Easter Bunny! • Wonder Pets: Help The Groundhog!
Fans won’t want to miss the exciting fun-filled adventures of the dynamic brother-sister duo Max and Ruby in the brand-new DVD, Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings. The DVD features 12 episodes of the hit Nickelodeon preschool series based on acclaimed author Rosemary Wells’ classic children’s books. Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings debuted on DVD on Feb. 17, 2015 for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
The Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings DVD includes the following episodes:
• “Max Says Hello” - Ruby needs to prepare her tea party, but Max is too busy saying "hello" to all his toys to help out. • “Ruby’s Spa Day” - Ruby and Louise try to have a relaxing spa day but Max insists upon playing his noisy new drum. • “Ruby’s Tai Chi” - Max’s toys interfere with Ruby and her friends practicing their Tai Chi routine• “Engineer Max” - Ruby wants to get Max to Grandma’s house for a special surprise, but Max just wants to ride on the toy train at the store. • “Max’s Toy Train” - Ruby wants to get ready for a sleepover at Grandma’s, but Max just wants to play with his new train. • “Max’s Train Ride” - Ruby wants to have a very special dolly tea party with Grandma, but Max wants to go for a train ride. • “Max and Ruby’s Train Trip” - Max can’t wait to ride on a train, but Ruby knows you have to get on the right train at the right time. • “Go To Sleep Max” - Ruby wants to go to sleep in their sleeper car. But Max just wants to stay up. • “Conductor Max” - Ruby wants to give Aunt Claire and Uncle Nate a card, but Max is intrigued with the conductor’s hat. • “Space Bunny” - Ruby wants to make a scrapbook for Grandma while Max is acting out the adventures of “Space Bunny!” • “Max’s Sprinkler” - Ruby wants to have a perfect Summer Fashion Party, but Max is intent on playing with the sprinkler. • “Max’s Pogo Stick” - Ruby wants to surprise Grandma by planting daisies in her garden, while Max is trying to learn how to hop on a pogo stick.
Disclosure: This blog may contain affiliate links and sponsored posts. Even when compensation is received all thoughts and opinions stated are my own and are in no way influenced by the sponsorship.
February 26, 2015
We've been watching and following along with SpongeBob and his friends ever since they first hit the screen years ago on Nickelodeon. We've all had many laughs at his comical ways and enjoyed every episode we've watched. And of course over the years as his popularity has grown we've even added some toys and video games to our home that feature the beloved sponge too. So needless to say when my kids heard about the new movie coming out, then heard there was a video game to go along with it they were super excited. We haven't seen the movie yet, but we've been fortunate enough to receive a copy of the game to play in the meantime. And let me tell you they have been doing just that. I think they've each played all six characters at least once, and have mastered many of the puzzles in the game. Definitely a fun game to play when it's too cold to go outside and enjoy the snow!
About: Based on Nickelodeon’s incredibly popular animated TV series, SpongeBob HeroPants follows the events of Paramount Pictures’ upcoming animated/live-action film, The SpongeBob™ Movie: Sponge Out of Water, which debuted in theaters Feb. 6, with an original story ripped from SpongeBob’s imagination. Pages of a magical tome have escaped into Bikini Bottom, and someone is using them to unleash a nightmare of aquatic proportions, altering the very fabric of space and time along with it. SpongeBob must team up with his buddies – Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs and Plankton – to unleash their hidden powers and find these lost pages to save their hometown.
SpongeBob HeroPants is a third-person action platformer with a colorful blend of combat, traversal, exploration and puzzle-solving that makes it enjoyable and accessible for players of all ages. There are six playable characters to choose from, and each has the ability to transform into their uniquely fashioned superpowered champion from the movie to reach new heights and defeat the bad dreams plaguing Bikini Bottom. As the lost pages of the movie’s magical book plunge them into new eras in time, SpongeBob and his pals will have to upgrade their skills, survive boss battles and discover the secrets in altered versions of their town to find their way home again. Like SpongeBob, players can grab friends to join the adventure with four-person local drop-in/drop-out cooperative multiplayer (exclusive to players on Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft).
For more information on all things SpongeBob, visit www.nick.com/spongebob-squarepants, and follow along on Facebook and Twitter.
Buy it: SpongeBob HeroPants is now available on Xbox 360 for $39.99 suggested retail price, as well as the Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system and PlayStation®TV for $29.99.
Win it: one lucky reader will win a SpongeBob HeroPants Video game (Choice of Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS, or PlayStation®Vita). This giveaway will end March 12th at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US.
Entry Method: Please use Rafflecopter form to enter.